This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for delaune.com, the website of DeLaune & Associates. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, and it explains the following:
- The kinds of personally identifiable information that may be collected from you through the website, as well as how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The choices that are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security practices we employ to protect your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information we hold.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
In the course of interacting with delaune.com, you may be asked to supply such personal information as:
- Your name
- Your email address or associated email addresses
- Your telephone number or other contact numbers, such as fax numbers
- Social media information, such as the name of a LinkedIn or Twitter profile
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We only have access to the information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, such as to ship an order or carry out a requested change or deletion.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information.
Whenever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.